São Paulo, Brazil
Position: Payroll Analyst
Location: São Paulo - SP
São Paulo - SP
Start Date: November/20
Begin by thinking about Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues London. Think of Avenues as one international school with multiple interconnected campuses. It will not be a collection of different schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City.
Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship in the twenty-first century, with an approach that combines language immersion, interdisciplinary teaching, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
Avenues: The World Schoolseeks a Payroll Analyst to join the São Paulo campus. You will be responsible for all payroll processes and systems ensuring Avenues' accuracy and efficiency in compliance with federal and state regulations. You will work closely with a talented team from different areas that include Tax, Finance and People & Culture, as well as be the Payroll focal point for all employees.
As a Payroll Analyst, you will:
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws;
- Control all payroll procedures (day to day payroll operations);
- Deliver all obligations on time (to the tax authorities);
- Process pay employee data (new hires, pay changes, employee changes);
- Guarantee accuracy of the payroll system (Protheus System);
- Communicate with employees and other departments to answer questions and solve problems;
- Protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Be an exemplary learner, always reflecting, growing and seeking to improve;
- Be a supportive and collaborative team member.
You bring all or most of the following:
- A successful track record as a payroll analyst knowledgeable of wage and hourly laws with more than 5 years of experience;
- Superbly organized with high attention to detail, analytical skills and accountability;
Process Oriented - structures and follows processes, keeping accurate data and records and providing equal treatment for all employees;
- Discrete - strong ability to deal with very sensitive and confidential information
- Be an effective communicator when talking to employees both in written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Protheus System
- Expertise in dealing with Accounting processes and month-end close as well as federal, state, local statutory and worker's compensation payroll audits
- Intermediate English (in both Speaking and Writing)
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Find out more
Find your future at Avenues: join the growing team that’s redefining K-12 education around the world.
Explore timely insights into global education from our campuses on three continents.
View our directory of contacts, including Avenues’ headquarters and our global campuses.
back to top